FROM THE PASTOR’S DESK
Meticulous bible readings in Concord, NC
Dear Family of Our Almighty Father,
The essence of our Father, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit is love! (John 3:16) For God so loved… (Ephesians 5:25) Husbands love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it. (Galatians 5:22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love…
Do you have it? What is "it"? The love of the Godhead (Colossians2:9)!
The real love inside of yourself, of the Father (God Jehovah), His Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Ghost -- is it (love) showing itself in you and through you to Him and to others?
This is what He wants for you. Not the world's understanding of love or Valentine's Day (love) as we know it. It's not physical love or emotional love or felling love or sexual love. It's heaven's love! Expressed from the Father to His children through Jesus by the cross and the whipping post. It is expressed by the Holy Spirit through your body, mind, soul and spirit. Hallelujah and amen! There is nothing greater than this: Heaven in you. Do you have this?
Stay faithful to all He is in you and for you! See you at His House!
I love you,
VERSE FOR THE MONTH:
…Ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord.
THOUGHT FOR THE MONTH:
It is not happiness that makes us grateful; it is gratefulness that makes us happy.
PASTOR’S THOUGHT FOR THE MONTH:
(ALL PASTOR THOUGHTS ARE ORIGINAL)
If you could make someone love you, what would be the purpose?
THOUGHTS TO PONDER!
- Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail to follow.
- The best is yet to be.
- Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow.
- The journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step.
- Bloom where you are planted.
- You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your strength.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.