FROM THE PASTOR’S DESK
Meticulous bible readings in Concord, NC
Dear Broadus Church Family;
I just want to say that thankfulness overflows my heart all the time, to our Lord that give us so much to walk the journey before us!
Paul said, “in all things give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” In all things, not necessarily for all things. As you go through the things life brings, give thanks for Him and His grace that is sufficient for all things. It is His will for us to be this way in regards to thankfulness and thanksgiving!
James 1:17 says this: “Every good gift and perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.”
He wants to bless you. He wants to help you. He wants to love on you. He wants to guide you protect you and keep you safe. Hallelujah, let Him! Then, in all things, at all times give thanks.
Why? Because to the Christian, it’s always the season of thanksgiving because He is so good – all the time!
Stay faithful. Stay in prayer and in the Word. I’ll see you at His House!
I love you,
Verse for the Month:
…be thankful unto Him and bless His name.
-- PSALM 100:4 --
Thought for the Month:
The Cross, the Empty Tomb and Pentecost: Embrace them and your life will never be the same.
Pastor’s Thought for the Month:
(ALL PASTOR THOUGHTS ARE ORIGINAL)
Any sort of thankfulness (thanksgiving) has to have something to cast yours (thanksgiving) upon! Is it Him?
Thoughts to Ponder!
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words, “In five years, will this matter?”
- Forgive when someone asks and says, “I repeat;” 7x70.
- What other people think of you is really none of your business.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change!
- Don’t take yourself so seriously; many others don’t.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
- Believe in miracles!
- God loves you because of who He is, not you.