FROM THE PASTOR’S DESK
Meticulous bible readings in Concord, NC
Dear Jesus’ Brothers & Sisters;
This month marks the end of summer and the beginning of fall. When you receive this, school will have started. Remember your covenant to pray every morning for all schools and for all school children in your county, state and nation. Bind up the devil and the demons in America every morning. Be a good soldier for the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a passionate prayer warrior for others. It’s your calling!
Remember Jesus’ words in Matthew 6:6, “But thou when (not it) thou prayest, enter into thy closet (your space for prayer), and when thou has shut thy door (from distractions) pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father (our God in heaven, Jesus’ Father and ours) which seeith in secret shall reward thee openly.” These are fantastic words by our Lord and Savior, and they are unbreakable promises for you IF you meet the conditions. Amen!
Praying is a great and powerful ministry. It’s not the “least” thing you can do for someone, it’s the greatest thing you can do for them. Taking them to the God of heaven for Him to touch. Be busy about it!
Stay in the Word. Stay faithful to all the means of grace available to you. I’ll see you at His House!
I love you,
Verse for the Month:
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old,
he will not depart from it.
~ Isaiah 57:19 ~
Thought for the Month:
Life is what you make it. Which could explain a lot of resumes!
Pastor’s Thought for the Month:
If a spanking is done in love, the heart will hurt more than the backside. But whose?
Thoughts to Ponder!
1. For you, is it the devil or the flesh causing you to do it?
2. One becomes what one thinks about most
3. Temptation comes easy; opportunity takes a little longer.
4. It’s time to diet if you think gravy is a beverage.
5. Poverty is not a disgrace, but it’s terribly inconvenient.
6. Poverty is not a sin, but hunger is when there is much food.
7. Promotion is achieved by motion.
8. One can’t spend their way out of debt.