FROM THE PASTOR’S DESK
Meticulous bible readings in Concord, NC
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Jesus,
Hallelujah, spring is on the way! There will still be some cool days and nights, but we’re heading into the season of “newness.”
Jesus, flowers, new buds, birds, grass, resurrection, hope, life, showers, longer days, ore sunlight, bare feet shorts and cookouts…. What do you think about when someone says, “Spring?”
Is there excitement in you that rises up? Do you have a greater awareness of life (Jesus) and vitality? Is there a little more spring in your step? Do you think of Easter morning? The empty tomb? Everything “coming back to life?” What about a new beginning? Something to live for? A purpose for your life? What is within you at this time of year?
You know, without Jesus, life would be so empty; it was so empty when we were lost and the most tragic thing is that we didn’t even realize it! With Jesus, life takes on great meaning, purpose and fulfillment. He said in John 10, “I am come that ye might have life and have it more abundantly.” Are you really experiencing this? If not, you need to seek Him!
I’ll see you at the House!
I love you,
Thought for the Month:
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
~ Jim Rohn ~
Pastor’s Thought for the Month:
Anything written leaves an indelible mark on what it is written upon!
(The Word…Your heart?)
Thoughts to Ponder!
1. I love my pillow, because it gives me a different hairstyle every day.
2. I don’t know how to act my age; I’ve never been here before.
3. Helpful tip: When your wife asks what’s on TV, don’t say dust.
4. What Facebook has taught me: A lot of folks are not quite ready for a spelling bee.
5. Is it me, or do people with a lack of knowledge multiply quicker than normal folks?
6. The bond that holds my friends and me together…Crazy glue.
7. Name a dog 5 Miles, so you can tell people you walk 5 miles every day.
8. I stay up late every night and realize it’s a bad idea every single morning!